What is an SSL Certificate?
SSL stands for Secure Socket Layer. It might sound complex, but it's really not. SSL Certificates validate your website's identity, and encrypt the information visitors send to, or receive from, your site. This keeps thieves from spying on any exchange between you and your shoppers.
When you have an SSL Certificate protecting your website, your customers can rest assured that the information they enter on any secured page is private and can't be viewed by cyber crooks. Bladedomainandhosting makes it easy to install your certificate and secure your server.
Perfect for web stores and sites that collect personal information
Protect transactions and customer data with a SSL Certificate.
Protecting things such as credit card numbers, password and more – so hackers or other online criminals can’t read it.
- Pay up to 90% LESS and get your certificate FAST!
- Protects against session hijacking attacks, including Firesheep.
- Secure UNLIMITED servers. Compare that to other Certification Authorities that charge for licensing on each server.
- No Technical Difference between our certificates and any other major Certification Authority.
You've worked too hard to leave your code unprotected.
As an independent developer or programmer, your code is your reputation. If your release is hacked, infected, or altered in any way, customers won't trust you enough to give you a second chance. Protect yourself, your customers and your good name with the rock-solid security of a code or driver signing certificate.
- Authenticate the source and integrity of your code.
- Eliminate "Unidentified Publisher" warnings.
- Inspire confidence from users by showing them your code is trustworthy.
- Digitally sign software objects, device drivers, configuration files, macros, and more.
Code Signing Certificate
Perfect for software developers who want to protect their work
SiteLock Website Security
Perfect for anyone who needs access to their site, even during DNS propagation periods.
Keep your site clean and secure.
Every time shoppers place an order, they’re trusting you to keep them safe from hackers who steal information or spread spyware and viruses. Deliver on that promise with SiteLock. It not only finds malware but the security gaps hackers use to break in.
SiteLock will scan your site looking for malicious software or better known as malware to prevent it from harming you or your customers.
- Security alerts
- SiteLock Trust Seal
- Search engine blacklist monitoring
- Unlimited expert support