This domain has Canada written all over it.
Nothing says Canada like an email address and website with a .CA domain extension! .CA is the country code Top Level Domain (ccTLD) for individuals, businesses, and groups located in Canada. Canada domain name registration is what we would be happy to help you do.
- Business. Speak directly to Canadians with a domain name they recognize and trust. Or protect your brand by registering the .CA version of your .COM.
- Individuals. Create a patriotic email address or launch a website with a Canadian flair.
- Not-for-profit. Reach out with a website address that identifies your organization with Canadian values.
- French customers. Now available – Talk to customers in their native language with a French IDN for .CA.
How to register a .CA domain
- Check the availability of your .CA domain name by typing the name you want into the domain search box above.
- Select a domain name from the available options.
- Specify your preferred language, registrant name, and legal type. Read and accept the Canadian Internet Registration Authority (CIRA) agreement.
- Complete your registration.**
- If you didn’t accept the CIRA agreement during registration, you’ll receive an email directing you to www.CIRA.CA where you will validate your registrant information (new registrants only).
- Once your account is approved by CIRA, you can log in to My Account>My Products on BladeDomainandHosting to use your new .CA domain name.
.CA domain names are available to Canadian citizens and businesses, organizations, and community groups located in Canada. View eligibility list