New Domains: Grab a .com gTLD domain name
.com Domain Name Registration
Starting at $9.99*
Millions of .COMs have already been purchased. Do you have yours?
One of the very first Top-Level Domains (TLD) established in January 1985, .COM has since grown to become the world's most popular TLD. Dozens of other TLDs are now available, but no matter how many new extensions may be added, everyone agrees — .COM is still the “Rodeo Drive of the Web.” (CNNMoney.com) Do you have yours?
What else can a .COM do?
- Give you credibility in the online world. .COM is the go-to domain name for anyone looking to establish themselves on the Web.
- Be purchased by anyone. Although initially intended for use by commercial entities, there are no restrictions on who can register a .COM.
Protect your brand with multiple versions.
- Register your name with different TLDs, such as .NET, .BIZ, .CO, and others, to keep competitors from infringing on your brand.
- Register common misspellings of your name to keep others from misdirecting your traffic to their site. You can have these additional domains redirect visitors to your primary .COM site. Click here for more information.
- Register domain names made up of keywords that a shopper might use when searching for your product. For example, if your company sells file folders, you might register manilafolders.com and filesupplies.com (sorry, those are already taken).
* Plus ICANN fee of $0.18/yr.